January 15, 2011

Life Update

Ok so I need to get better at updating my blog more regularly, but here's a quick run down of what's been going on. Basically life is awesome. I've been skiing everyday and living it up in Aspen. I was also lucky enough to practically have a job at Hamilton Sports in Aspen fall in my lap. The shop is right across the street from the gondola and mandatory ski breaks aren't so bad. Everyone who works there is really great and it's a lot of fun. I've been meeting so many great people in Aspen and have found those local boys who rip, so much fun to ski with.

Update on sponsors. Early in December I officially signed with Marmot. I am so stoked on all their products, and am glad that I am representing such a reputable company. I'll be giving a gear review soon. Also I will now be skiing on Blizzards thanks to Blizzard/Tecnica Freeride Team manager Frank Shine. So far I've been skiing on the Crush and I am absolutely in love.

Ok more to come soon, as life here in Aspen is never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment