November 14, 2012

Can You See Me?

Well one thing is for sure...it will be easy to spot Marmot athletes on the hill this year!! In this picture I am wearing Marmot's Women's Dawn Patrol Jacket and the Women's Freerider Pant, both in Acid Yellow. This would definitely be the outfit to wear on HUGE POWDER DAYS!! Not only will I be easy to spot, as you can see in the picture below the pants zip into the jacket to create a seemingly awesome onesie. This new zip-in feature from Marmot might be the greatest thing since sliced bread! No more powder down my pants!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this pic - i'm probably going to go and buy this combo tomorrow, but in a different color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Thanks for the post!! I've got the same outfit now as well...but in 'cherry-tomato'! I might end up looking like Santa on a mission, but I'll definitely be warm and dry! :))

    p.s. Were you able to zip the jacket to the pants all the way? When I do mine up, I end up with about 10 cm extra zipper on the jacket side...

    Cheers, Anita

    ReplyDelete